The skill of how to practice low back muscle with a yoga ball.
Yoga ball, as a kind of exercise aid, is prevalent. Using a yoga ball to practice low back muscles takes some skills. The following is the store for you on how to use yoga balls to practice low back muscles; I hope you like it.
The skill of practicing low back muscle with Yoga Ball.
1. Dynamic support.
The primary method is to roll your legs back and forth on a yoga ball and do push-ups. This has a significant exercise effect on the thigh muscles and hands.
2. Roll up the abdomen.
The main method is to lie on the ground with a yoga ball hanging in the air between your legs. Then touch the knee with both hands in turn. Exercise the contraction of the abdomen and legs. It's tiring, but persistence is the only way to get results.
3. Squat with separate legs.
The primary method is to press one leg back on the yoga ball, the other foot to support the body to squat, and then take turns to change the foot squat.
4. Arm flexion and extension.
The primary method is to hold the yoga ball in both hands, throw stones, and hold it up and down again and again.
5. Russian rotation.
The primary method is: to press the waist on the yoga ball, the hands fit, and stretch the waist muscles left and right.
6. Arrow step squatting and turning.
The primary method is to hold the yoga ball in both hands. Squat with your feet lunging. Let the ball move horizontally from left to right.
Push-ups. The specific approach is to hold the yoga ball with both hands to form a certain angle. Do push-ups.
Selection and purchase method of Yoga Ball.
1. Choose a yoga ball that suits you.
The sizes of yoga balls are 45cm, 55cm, 65cm, 75cm, and so on. For petite women, you can choose 45cm or 55cm yoga balls, while 65cm and 75cm yoga balls are more suitable for tall men. In addition to the choice of size, the more important point is to choose strong and durable yoga balls produced by regular manufacturers, which should be very flexible and safe.
2. Yoga balls are suitable for people.
The average person's weight yoga ball is bearable because when we exercise, we do not put all the weight on the yoga ball, it only carries part of the weight, and our body produces a force against it. While the yoga ball relaxes and sinks, our bodies also have their strength upward while tightening the muscles around the bones to protect our bodies.
Perhaps in practicing yoga, many people do not pay much attention to the careful selection of these yoga balls. Still, if they want to achieve the effectiveness of the practice better, the choice of these yoga balls can not be ignored. At the same time, we should also pay attention to the correct methods in practicing yoga to avoid getting hurt.
The primary function of the Yoga Ball.
1. Yoga ball is suitable for all people to exercise, including those in need of rehabilitation. It makes exercisers safer during exercise, avoiding substantial impacts on joints and sports injuries. Some people with low back injuries may not be able to do sit-ups because of common back injuries, but when doing yoga balls, they can use soft yoga balls to help exercise, which can play a supporting role.
2. Yoga ball movement is very interesting. Athletes in ordinary equipment exercises, such as treadmills, or sit-ups, athletes can only repeat a few movements for a long time to burn calories, which makes the fitness process of athletes dull. Yoga ball exercises have changed the previous pattern of training, allowing athletes to play with the ball with warm and unrestrained music. The athlete sometimes sits on the ball and sometimes raises the ball to do the jumping movement; these interesting movements make the whole process very entertaining.
3. Yoga ball helps train the human body's balance ability. In the past, fitness exercises were carried out on the ground or on equipment with strong stability, and the athlete did not have to overthink the balance of the body. The yoga ball is different, and the athlete takes advantage of the yoga ball to get off the ground; for example, sitting on the ball is a balance exercise, and raising one leg makes the balance a little more complicated. It will be even more challenging to move the raised leg a little. When doing push-ups with legs and hands on the ball, if the athlete wants to complete the action of bending and extending his arms, they must first maintain the balance of the body and prevent the ball from rolling, which must be controlled by the strength of the legs, waist, and abdomen. This makes the coordination of the body and the ability to control the muscles have been effectively trained.
Post time: Aug-21-2022